Position Reports to: General Manager, Executive Chef, Sous-chef
Responsible for daily operations of the kitchen including (but not limited to) delivering food upstairs to server stations, moving used dishes and utensils from restaurant downstairs to dishwasher station
1. Arrives on-time, and prepared for assigned daily kitchen position
2. Moves finished meals from expo line in kitchen to the appropriate hot table at servers’ station for servers to deliver to customers
3. Removes used dishes from servers’ stations to the dish station in the kitchen
4. Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the General Manager, Chef, and/or Sous-chef at any time.
1. Commitment to quality service, and food knowledge.
2. Awareness of local, state and federal health and sanitation laws.
3. A minimum of 1 year restaurant and/or kitchen experience.
1. Ability to stand 8 – 10 hours
2. Ability to work in a high-energy and demanding environment.
3. Ability to work well under pressure.
4. Ability to follow directions.
5. Ability to carry approximately 35 lbs. up and down stairs
6. High endurance
7. Excellent coordination
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org