Position Reports to: General Manager, Executive Chef, Sous-chef
This is a part-time position: <20 hrs/wk
Responsible for daily operations of the kitchen including (but not limited to) ensuring dishes are completely cleaned and stocked as the arrive from the main dining floors, maintaining clean and stocked restrooms, ensuring dish and kitchen areas are completely clean.
1. Arrives on-time, and prepared for work
2. Cleans dishes thoroughly.
3. Cleans and stocks restrooms, kitchen, and dining areas
4. Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the General Manager, Chef, and/or Sous-chef at any time.
1. Commitment to quality service, and food knowledge.
2. Awareness of local, state and federal health and sanitation laws.
3. Understanding of proper use and maintenance of dish machine.
4. A minimum of 1 year working in a professional kitchen.
1. Ability to work all stations of the kitchen at any time
2. Ability to work in a high-energy and demanding environment.
3. Ability to work well under pressure.
4. Ability to take direction.
5. Ability to stand for 8-10 hours
6. Ability to lift and carry up to 35 lbs.
Send resumes to email@example.com