Position Reports to: BOH Manager
Responsible for daily operations of the kitchen including (but not limited to) sauté, sandwich/salad, desert, fry, grill/flat-top, and prep stations. Ensures that all recipes, food preparations, and presentations meet restaurant's specifications and commitment to quality.
1. Arrives on-time, and prepared for assigned daily kitchen position
2. Prepares food as designated per the assigned kitchen position in a timely and accurate manner.
3. Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the General Manager, Chef, and/or Sous-chef at any time.
1. Commitment to quality service, and food knowledge.
2. Awareness of local, state and federal health and sanitation laws.
3. Understanding of proper use and maintenance of major kitchen equipment, including stoves, refrigeration, slicer, knives, and dish machine.
4. A minimum of 2 years working in a food preparation position.
5. Culinary training/education, or extensive cooking, and production experience preferred.
1. Ability to work all stations of the kitchen at any time
2. Ability to work in a high-energy and demanding environment.
3. Ability to work well under pressure.
4. Able to take direction.
5. ServSafe certified (preferred but not required)
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org