Position Reports to: General Manager, Head Bartender
Responsible for serving wine, alcohol, and beer in a safe and responsible way.
1. Arrives on-time, and prepared for assigned daily bar position
2. Prepares bar for drink orders, switching out kegs, and handling cask beer.
3. Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by the General Manager at any time.
1. Commitment to quality service, and beer and wine knowledge.
2. Awareness of local, state and federal health and sanitation laws.
3. Understanding of proper use and maintenance of bar equipment, taps, storage, etc.
4. A minimum of 1 year working in a bar related position.
1. Ability to work as bartender, waitstaff, and bar-back.
2. Ability to work in a high-energy and demanding environment.
3. Ability to work well under pressure.
4. Able to take direction.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org